Would a leader position within Quality Management for a cutting-edge biotechnology company be something that would make you exited to go to work?
Academic Resource is now looking for a Quality Director for our client, a cutting-edge biotechnology company based in Stockholm. The position is a 1-year consulting assignment, with possibility of direct recruitment at our client. Start as soon as possible, so apply already today if you feel like this could be something for you.
Work tasks and key responsibilities
In the role you will be a member of the management team that reports to the CEO and be responsible for the following:
• Drive the quality work throughout the organization and ensure that the companys operations, products and services comply with their regulatory requirements.
• Lead, develop and grow their quality department (today 10 people), in order to meet their customers requirements for high quality.
• Drive and actively work in quality improvement projects and support the organization in interpreting regulations and defining quality requirements for the companys products and services.
• Add value within your area of expertise in the companys external communication and represent the company in regulatory matters towards customers, suppliers and authorities.
• Further develop the companys quality management system.
Required qualifications and competence
• Bachelor or masters degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy or related.
• Good oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
• Experience of leading and developing others
• Be skilled at creating good relationships and collaborate effectively with other departments.
• Used to quickly get acquainted with new products, interpret regulations, lead and educate others.
• Have experience of implementing quality systems and very good knowledge of the issues and requirements set in the pharmaceutical industry. Understand how their quality work can add value for their customers.
• Knowledge and experience of the frameworks for GMP, GLP and ISO9001 is a merit
• Being a strong communicator that can handle several different stakeholders in a positive and value-adding way. Ability to simplify and explain complex regulatory questions and relationships to non-experts.
• Being able to use critical thinking to prioritize well among different tasks.
As a consultant at Academic Resource, you are offered
• Benefits such as occupational pension, wellness allowance and parental pay.
• An authorized staffing company, which means much greater security, as you are covered by the terms of the collective agreements for, for example, salary, insurance, pension and holiday.
• A committed consulting manager who is available and keeps in constant contact with you and the client companies throughout your employment, which ensures that you thrive and develop in your workplace!
• Opportunity to develop through learning at work as well as in varied roles at interesting client companies.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application therefore we recommend that you apply with an updated CV in PDF/Word format as soon as possible. Mark your application with reference number: Vqd1121
Contact person: Carin Helander
Please note that we do not accept applications via email / e-mail.
we take you further
Typ av tjänst
Sök tjänsten genom att klicka här >>