SACHAJUAN is now looking to strengthen its core team by creating a new highly commercial finance role. The individual will have responsibility for the Company’s financial reporting and controls for the Group and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Finance professional with appropriate qualifications to play a key role in the further growth of this exciting business. The chosen candidate will need to take on a broad range of responsibilities akin to a small Company set-up but will gain fantastic access to the senior management team, Board of Directors and international investors. Significant opportunities to grow in seniority and responsibilities.
· Setting up and monitor new online business systems.
· Manage relationship and control of bookkeeping & payroll process with third party
· Preparing the monthly management accounts
· Preparing annual budgets and periodic reforecasts
· Preparing regular and ad hoc cash forecasts.
· Monitoring of COGS and other supply chain costs to ensure these are kept to a minimum
· Liaising with external legal, accounting and tax advisors
· Reconciling bank, credit card and supplier statements
· Credit control (i.e. managing the debtor book)
· Managing prepayment, accruals and fixed asset schedules
· Preparing the accounts to trial balance
· Preparing VAT returns
· Approving annual statutory accounts in conjunction with the auditors
· Establishing robust financial and accounting controls
· Liaising with shareholders and financial institutions
· Establishing procedures for the financial analysis of new commercial opportunities (e.g. new new products, new processes, new channels, direct distribution etc.) including setting up international subsidiariaries
· Reporting to CEO
Required qualifications, experience and skills
· Qualified accountant , minimum of 3 years’ experience
· Strong academic record
· Excellent reporting and communication skills
· Strong commercial acumen
· Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Drive to continually improve processes and seek new challenges
· Can-do attitude; willing to perform more basic finance duties when needed
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Strong time management skills
· Experience in early stage businesses and/or consumer goods business an advantage
With a high end salon in Stockholm since 1997 and a premium haircare range launched in 2004 (2008 internationally), SACHAJUAN is one of the very few successful cross-over premium haircare brands distributed in both salons and premium retail outlets internationally.
This is a permanent position with preferred starting date October 2017, full time. Location Östermalm, Stockholm.
Please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. The position is open as long as the ad is posted on our website. Apply on the link below and register your contact information, enter reference number: fm0817
For more information, contact responsible recruitment consultant, Erik Eklund email@example.com
Sökord: bokslut rapportering ekonomichef ekonomi ekonom redovisning accountant finance manager accounting budget forecast controller
We take you further
Typ av tjänst
Sök tjänsten genom att klicka här >>